Abby Senior Registration
In order for a child to be registered in an Abbotsford school, proof of address from the enrolling parent or legal guardian must be shown by presenting two legal documents – one from each section below:
- Mortgage Document, Rental or Lease Agreement, Property Sale Agreement, Property Tax Notice, Home Insurance or a Utility Bill.
- In addition, a Government Document ie. MSP bill, Child Tax Credit, Income Tax Assessment, Vehicle Insurance or your most recent T4.
Please print and complete the following forms:
- School Registration Form, including email consent form
- Photography and Media Consent Form
- Out of Catchment Form (only if you do not live in the Abby Senior catchment area – the principal of your catchment school must sign this)
Please send these completed forms, along with copies of the child’s Birth Certificate or Passport and the most recent report card, to email@example.com OR drop them off at the school between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm Monday to Friday.
If your application is approved, an Administrator/Counsellor will contact you for an admissions interview. Your counsellor will assist you in selecting classes for the school year. Course planning information can be found here.
Abbotsford School District is one of several school districts in the province that are part of an innovative program to help new immigrant families settle effectively into the community including our schools. Learn more about the Settlement Workers in Schools program.
Contact the Principal of the school in your catchment area, your school of interest or the School District office. We will be pleased to assist you in registering your child in the school that is best for their learning needs.
More information can also be found on our school district website.