Student Transcript Service

The BC Ministry of Education Student Transcript Service is available for all grads and for grade 12 students.  This service can provide you with an original Transcript and/or and original Dogwood Diploma.  You can have it sent to your home, or to any post secondary institution you require it be sent to.  You need your PEN (Personal Education Number) to set up the account.  If you do not have a high school report card or your transcript, you can email to get your PEN number.  I need to know your full legal name at time of graduation and your grad year.


Grade 12 students applying to out of province schools: your teachers will be submitting interim mid semester 2 grades to MyEd BC by Apr. 20, and these marks will be uploaded to the Ministry of Education.  Read your directions carefully from the universities you've applied to.  You should be able to send a PDF of your spring grades if necessary from your Dashboard on the Student Transcripts Service website.